Wednesday 29 April 2009

Grey Britain is fucking dead...

Right now just going on an epic downloading music mish...if you're interested I've got Gallows, make do and mend, the flatliners, ghost of a thousand, rise against, thursday, the bronx, set your goals, faith no more, korn, limp bizkit, billy talent and deftones on the go!!

As you can see, updating my collection of the bands on the festival circuit.

Today's been quite a constructive day. Went into Crookesmoor, which is my area for patch stories for my coursework. Basically have to get 4 stories from the area and put them in my portfolio.

Then I went and co -hosted the Matt Harrison radio show, just did the news and laid back listening to the good tuunes.

Album of the week is definitley Gallows- grey britain, which can now be streamed on their myspace and is out on Monday.

anyway gunna listen to Radio1's punk show now xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers